hometutorialsmy stuffDIYfashionbeauty

Monday, April 30, 2012

How To: This Season's Twisted Side Bun

I've got sick, and everything hurts. I'm so tired, and sleepless. Ugh! But, I don't want to leave blogging behind too much, so here it is!
This hairstyle looked great on Taylor Swift at this year's Grammy Awards! It brought her soft and classy side and it went great with the nude sparkly dress! Now, on the video the stylist used a hook to capture the hair into a pony tail. Instead of that you can use small rubber bands and then using a bobby pin, twist your lock around the pony. This hairstyle is great for medium length hair, or longer short hair. Don't try it if you have long hair, then it will all look like a unfixed, loose "bun". Good luck!





3 comments:

  1. I love this hair style but I'm really not able to do it!! :(

    http://itsnotjustanotherfashionblog.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://girlsstuff007.blogspot.com/
    Love your blog! Please follow me :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment & make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...