hometutorialsmy stuffDIYfashionbeauty

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Total Makeover!

See the new layout?! Well, I just made it! I also just made my Pinterest account, don't forget to follow me! My blog is really startting to grow, so I'm opening adversting on my blog! After I'm done with all the details, you can send me an e-mail, and get an adversting spot here! I'm so excited!

What do you think about the new layout?


Also don't forget to check out the tutorials! I've linked them all, but there's gonna be just this untill I update some new and old hair tutorials. You can't blame me, there's just too much of them! But, if you really want to see some more, just type in the search bar, hair. They're all tagged with it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment & make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...